Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
by Chefs Marco & Aubrey Niccoli
1 ¼ Cup All Purpose Flour
3 Tablespoons Cornstarch
1 Teaspoon am. VANILLA BAKING SALT
½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 Stick of butter, softened
½ Cup Sugar
5 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
½ Teaspoon Vanilla
12 oz. Mini Chocolate Chips
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, cornstarch, VANILLA SALT and baking soda.
- In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugar together for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add the egg and vanilla, mix to combine.
- Next, add the dry ingredients until just combined and then add the chocolate chips.
- Let rest and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Scoop into 1 inch balls and bake for 6-7 minutes.
- Finish with a sprinkle of our VANILLA BEAN BAKING SALT.